Use the form below to send us your art
If you currently have a Hightail account associated with the email you would like to use, you will need to sign into Hightail.com. Otherwise, a user name and password is not required.
- Please place an order before submitting artwork.
- Locate the form at the bottom of this page. We use the file uploading system from Hightail.com. In order to use the form cookies must be enabled.
- Add your files. If you have more than one file please click the "Add More Files" link right above the upload button.
- In the "Full Name" field please enter your company name.
- Next to "Your email address", please fill in your email address; the one you'd like us to send your proof to.
- In the "Message" field, please include your name, phone number and deadline.
- Click the upload button.
If these fields are not filled out properly, we will not be able to determine who the graphics belong to, which will result in a delivery delay. The file types we prefer are a flattened TIFF, or PSD, EPS, and AI files. We can accept files up to around 2 Gigabytes (2000 Megabytes). Please be patient while your file uploads and wait for it to finish before closing your browser window.
After your order is complete and your file has been uploaded,
you will receive a confirmation email from Hightail letting you know your file has been received. Please allow up to 48 hours for a proof to be sent to the email address you provided on the upload form.
After your proof has been delivered, we will wait for approval before printing.
Please be aware that we will print your graphics
exactly as you send them to us. Spelling or grammatical errors on your banners, displays, or custom trade show booth designs are your responsibility. Any adjustment to your graphic can take time and fees may apply if your modifications or adjustments take an hour or more.
Important Information Regarding Copyrights and Trademarks:
Copyrights are very important but they can be confusing at times. Put simply, by contracting or using all or any portion of the services provided by us, you agree to not hold us responsible in any litigation or court order that may arise out of your failure to obtain copyrights of the photograph(s) used.
Here is a brief summary of what you will be agreeing to when using our service:
You are agreeing that you own or have the right to use any picture or photo you upload to our website.
Rights of the Image(s)
I hereby certify, authorize and warrant that I am the owner of the copyright or am authorized by the owner of the copyright, or own the full rights to any of the content of any and all image(s) to be uploaded on the website. I have written releases from the owner(s) of any and all copyrighted images I will upload to the website.
- Live Form:
- Having trouble viewing this? Click Here for alternate view.
- Form Example: