What are Wave Tube Displays?
Our Wave Tube seamless backdrop display systems, also known as portable tubular displays, are created using a durable, but lightweight tubular frame zipped tightly into a custom printed, high-quality, dye-sublimation fabric graphic. The fabric display booths come in sizes ranging from 5ft to 20ft, making them the perfect backdrop for events, photo shoots, trade shows and more. Each tubular display includes a display frame, pillowcase graphic and soft carrying or rolling hard shipping case.
What types of Wave Tube Displays do we offer?
- Curved Wave Tube Display - Ranging in size from a 5ft wide tabletop display to a 20ft Wave Tube seamless backdrop display. Each display is gently curved, standing up without feet.
- Straight Wave Tube Display – A flat seamless display, perfect for step and repeat backdrops for a press release or red-carpet event. These tubular displays have sturdy feet to keep it upright. Available in 8ft and 10ft displays.
- Serpentine Wave Tube Display – Available only as a full 20ft tradeshow booth display. The gently sweeping curves create a sleek and modern look, perfect for the larger booth space.
- Straight Graphic Stands – A banner stand with a heavy steel base and a custom printed, fabric pillowcase graphic.
- Wave Tube Tower – A three dimensional 10ft tall four-sided tubular frame with a custom printed dye-sublimation fabric cover. Perfect to supplement your backdrop display.
What are the benefits of a Wave Tube Trade Show Booth Display?
If you are looking for a simple and fast set up, this is the display for you. Wave Tubes exhibit booths can be set up in minutes with just a single person. The custom made; digitally printed fabric graphic creates a wrinkle free display. Graphics are easy and affordable to swap out, so you’ll be ready for your next show year after year.
How do Wave Tube Displays Work?
- Remove all tubular display pieces from included carry bag or case.
- Connect pipe pieces together. As you slide the ends together, press button down and lock into place.
- For the straight display, screw bottom pipe pieces and feet into place.
- Unfold custom graphic, pull over the frame. It should fit snugly. Zip up the graphic.
- Lift display into the upright position to create your seamless backdrop
Additional Elements to add to your Wave Tube Display Booth Space:
Our pop-up displays work great as the centerpiece of a trade show booth. But other components are also needed to add to your trade show display. Fill out your 10x10 or 10x20 booth space with:
Professional Graphic Design Services
Need help creating an eye-catching design? Our professional graphic design team can help you put together an amazing print design. We have a full team of graphic designers waiting to help. Just call us at 1-866-864-2831 for a quote.
How do Wave Tube Displays, Hybrid Display Systems and Pop Ups Compare?
DisplayStar offers a wider variety of high quality, Wave Tubes, Pop-Ups and Hybrid exhibit systems than any other company. Available in a choice of colors and options, these 10ft exhibits are available with many options and colors; making it a sure bet that these systems will make a vastly dramatic impact at your next trade show exhibit and/or sales meetings. If you are looking for a simple booth that sets up in fewer than 10 minutes without tools or ladders, the portable Pop-Up display is the product for you.
Wave Tube Displays - Trade Show Exhibits
One of our most portable displays. While requiring some assembly, the display is durable but lightweight. If one person is setting up and transporting the booth, then this is the display is for you. Available as floor and tabletop models.
Pop-Up Systems - Trade Show Exhibits
Our portable Pop-Up systems are perfect for Photomurals and Trade Show graphics. Most of our Pop-Up display systems include a lifetime warranty on the frame against manufacturer defects. Most Pop-Up's are available as floor models or tabletop models ranging in width from 5ft wide systems all the way up to 20ft wide displays.
Hybrid Systems - Trade Show Exhibits
Hybrid trade show displays combine many exhibit styles, including pop-ups, banner stands, customized modular exhibits and fabric displays. By integrating many system components, you can create a one of a kind displays for your trade show and/or marketing program. Hybrid systems allow you to utilize the advantages of each system so that you may develop a system to fit your exact needs from using lightweight compact materials to designing a booth with scalability so that you may change the size of your display to fit the needs of different shows. Island displays in many sizes are also possible utilizing a Hybrid system.